Welcome!

Welcome to austinagrodolce … My family and I garden with more intention and enthusiasm than allocated budget or overall design plan. It shows. Wildlife populations don't seem to notice our lack of cohesive design, they just like the native plants here. It seems by growing local we've thrown out a welcome mat. Occasionally, we're surprised at who (and what) shows up.



Friday, December 5, 2008

Don't Buy Me This for Christmas

Seriously.  I would never, ever, have any use for something like this.Keep a pie? Really? Any pie that lasts longer than 2 hours after it has cooled must have missing ingredients or something because around here we do not keep pie. We eat it.

Immediately if not sooner.

As for transporting pie? That is what laps are for.

That is all.

6 comments:

PassivePastry said...

What is somebody GAVE you a pie in it? Would you accept it then??

bee said...

do they have something that can administer a pie through IV? soon, you can order pizza through TiVo. i guess some folks find chewing too much effort too.

TexasDeb said...

If somebody gave me a pie I'd take it in anything -a shoe box, you name it. Seriously. No questions asked.

I think the IV would get clogged too easily plus I want to taste my pie.

How about a Push-Up Pie? Like a push-up pop only not frozen and with pie instead of fake fruity stuff?

Anonymous said...

or mouths. I like to transport my pie in my mouth.

TexasDeb said...

Oooh - you are right, Miz. I sit corrected. I like to transport pie in my mouth more than any other container I can think of.

Flapjacks said...

where did deb go?