Welcome!

Welcome to austinagrodolce … My family and I garden with more intention and enthusiasm than allocated budget or overall design plan. It shows. Wildlife populations don't seem to notice our lack of cohesive design, they just like the native plants here. It seems by growing local we've thrown out a welcome mat. Occasionally, we're surprised at who (and what) shows up.



Saturday, June 29, 2013

Triple Digits


That's right - they're here.  Triple digit temperatures.

And, yes.  You are astute to notice. That thermometer is not registering 100, it is showing about 99.5 degrees.  But.   It is hanging in the deep shade.

4 comments:

Tina said...

It sucks. It's supposed to "cool off" tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Seasonable 90's. Argh! Sorry I'm not more articulate. I think it's the heat.

TexasDeb said...

Tina: I second your Argh. You are brave to venture out at all. On days like today I start worrying there is not enough iced tea in Texas to get us through.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for blogging this, it was unbelieveably informative and helped me tons.
Free Standing Patio Covers

TexasDeb said...

Spammers are hilarious in their own way. The randomness of it all - I gotta say it cracks me up.