Welcome!

Welcome to austinagrodolce … My family and I garden with more intention and enthusiasm than allocated budget or overall design plan. It shows. Wildlife populations don't seem to notice our lack of cohesive design, they just like the native plants here. It seems by growing local we've thrown out a welcome mat. Occasionally, we're surprised at who (and what) shows up.



Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yes yes

we are cooking and eating.  Several times.  Every day.

Today I already made Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread and have Perfect Baked Polenta in the oven as I type.

More to come later on those recipes, and ideally, the mustard chicken that is to go with them for dinner tonight..

In the meantime, something fanciful to entertain while you wait:

3 comments:

PassivePastry said...

of course, i love this! where did ya find it? and what's inspiring all the cooking?

TexasDeb said...

This video is so dreamlike - I'm a big Alice in Wonderland fan (which inspired the artists involved). Was reading about the video on Etsy and had to share it.

I'm stuck indoors due to oak pollen allergies for "the season" so there's little left to do but read and cook and eat (and then read some more, rinse, lather, repeat!).

Kathleen Scott said...

Imaginative.

But I couldn't stop thinking about the bread...I know you'll post the recipe (soon).

I hate that you're confined to the house. Not even able to go to other indoor activities like gym and library or museums or movies? Shoot!

Hope you have a great weekend, Deb. We're driving out Wimberley way and I'll look for roadside flowers with your name on them.