Welcome!

Welcome to austinagrodolce … My family and I garden with more intention and enthusiasm than allocated budget or overall design plan. It shows. Wildlife populations don't seem to notice our lack of cohesive design, they just like the native plants here. It seems by growing local we've thrown out a welcome mat. Occasionally, we're surprised at who (and what) shows up.



Monday, October 1, 2007

True Confession

An Admission in Two Acts.

Act One

I like the pictures. The photos of the food, the wine, the flowers, all of it. I like thinking about them, I like taking them and I like looking at them. Then I like to share them (or yeah, maybe show them off. But just a little.)

Act Two

Digital cameras in combination with accessible technology online make this easy. Lots of people will see how amateur my stuff is and some will scoff. But not everybody.

Some people know me well enough to look at the photos and see what I was seeing at the time and just enjoy the framing. A visit through a camera lens. And that is enough for me.

Update: Tomato on the fence -hour six - still there - still intact.

No comments: